Classical Strings Music for Weddings and Events
Classical Strings was founded in 1995 by Composer & Professional Violinist Sue Aston
“Being booked to play at a wedding is never just a job, it is not just about playing a few songs or creating music.
For the couple booking Classical Strings, this is their one special day and I am always aware of how honoured I feel to be part of this”. Sue Aston
The music played in the ceremony helps tell the story, a story about love, commitment and being together. So whenever you hear that music again, you are transported back to that magical time. The music from our String Quartet (or similar string ensembles) will blend in with the voices of your guests providing a soundtrack that is recognisable, but at the same time not intrusive. The music will help create memories that will last a lifetime.
When you book Classical Strings you can:
- Have your favourite song arranged free of charge
- Use our professionally recorded songs on your wedding video
- We can professionally record your wedding song as a perfect reminder of your special day or anniversary.
- You may chat to Sue on video call at any time if you need any advice or have any questions
- We can arrange music to accompany a singer or instrumentalist to perform with us
- Our repertoire is constantly expanding with a full range of Pop, Rock Folk, Jazz, Film music and Classics
- Unique Cornish / Celtic playlist including some of Sue Aston’s most popular music
- Bespoke Wedding music composed using your names within the music as the theme
- You may pay by interest-free instalments to suit you, prior to the event
Classical Strings are involved with Film and TV work, including the Rosamunde Pilcher films, ‘Delicious’ on Sky TV and ‘Extreme Cake Makers’ on Channel 4
For more information please visit our Classical Strings Website, there you can listen to music and watch numerous videos featuring each ensemble.
Classical Strings Weddings