- Payment must be made in advance for;
- Instant Marketing Advice with Phil Aston
- Genius Insights
- Website SEO Audits
- Social Media Audits
Digital Marketing Support
- Invoices will be sent out on the 28th of each month. Our terms are strictly 7 days. A deposit of 50% is required for the first month + any setup charges.
- Any payments late by 30 days may incur interest of 8.5%
Genius Loci Web Management Services
Hosting, Social Media and SEO plans.
- We do not offer any form of credit to clients.
- If the client’s service or account is activated before payment is made then payment must be sent in full.
- Invoices are sent out at the end of each month. Payment must be made within 7 days of receipt.
- We also reserve the right to delete all files from our servers for any outstanding balances older than 30 days.
- Genius Loci has no obligation to carry out any work until full payment in advance has been received in clear funds.
Termination of web services
A one month notice period is required for any termination of web services.
Although the copyright for written material belongs to the client all copyright for photography belongs to genius loci. The exception to this would be where the photography was part of a shoot organised and paid for by the client.
Prior to search engine promotion work being undertaken by Genius Loci we require the following assurances from the client that:
- The client has not employed the services of another search engine optimisation or promotion company to work on the website at the same time. This includes search engine submission services.
- The client has not created any duplicate sites, redirects or doorway pages. You must inform us if this is the case.
- The client has not requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the web site’s ranking with Google.
- No link exchanges or pay for click services must take place without prior consultation from genius loci.
We recommend that you host your site with genius loci to protect the interests of your website’s ranking within the Search Engines.
Genius Loci cannot be held responsible for slipping or unsatisfactory Search Engine Ranking results if SEO suggestions have not been adhered to.
Copyright Notice: Images / Video / photography
Please note copyright exists on ALL photographs used on this site. The use of any images or part of any image is strictly prohibited without prior permission from genius loci.
This Website, images, videos, soundfiles and text are copyright owned by Genius Loci unless otherwise noted. All rights are reserved.
We provide the content of this website for information purposes only. You are free to download and print off single paper copies of our images for personal, non-commercial uses only. Other reproductions, storage, or redistribution in any form electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise is strictly not permitted.
No part of this website may be copied, transferred or re-created, pasted without written consent from ourselves.
On accessing this site you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the pages and material contained within the Genius Loci site or any associated pages. You also agree not to use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use.
No part of this website may in any way be incorporated or copied into any other website, database, publication or other work in any form whatsoever. Framing of, or embedment of, this website or any of its content is forbidden.
We at Genius Loci do and continue to make every reasonable effort to keep and check the accuracy of information on this website and to keep it up to date, we disclaim any warranty or representation, express or implied about its accuracy, completeness or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Thus you assume full responsibility for using the information at this website, and you understand and agree that we are not responsible or liable for any claim, loss or damage resulting from its use.
As search engines change their ranking algorithms on a regular basis, no guarantee can be given as to how long a site will retain its ranking unless a maintenance contract is set up with genius loci. Additionally, new sites and potentially competitor web sites are being optimised and submitted every day. The best way to ensure that you maintain your rankings, once achieved, is to arrange a maintenance contract with genius loci.
If rankings slip or disappear after a search engine update, genius loci is not responsible for this as many things could have caused this to happen including server issues and any other outside factor.
genius loci SEO services are to optimise a site so that it can be read easily by a search engine and not to guarantee search engine positions.
There is no warranty that the functions contained in the material contained within the Genius Loci – site or any of its associated pages will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the materials.
In no event will we be liable to you or any other person for loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, special or other) for any use of this website or of any site linked to it by means of hypertext or otherwise.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here from shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
ll digital impressions of the images, music, page design and printed intellectual content contained within are also copyright and protected under National and International Copyright laws. All violations may result in prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. The term “All Rights Reserved” also applies to all material purchased from, or downloaded from the Genius Loci Website or any associated pages.