We can edit videos for your website and social media accounts
We can work with footage shot on a mobile phone or DSLR. Send us your logos and we will brand it and edit to the correct length for Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or YouTube.
These are the ways we can help you:
- You give us your video clips and we edit them to make a more watchable single video.
- Trim and re-sequence your video clips.
- Edit the sound and enhance the picture quality.
- Add opening and closing titles, branding, lower thirds and add on screen captions.
Our rates are £75 per hour – we can give you a fixed cost once we know how many clips there are and the work involved.
Client : St Moritz Hotel – The brief was to make shorter adits of their corporate video for Social Media and also add branding and links.
Client : Sue Aston
We are getting a lot of very positive feedback about this video. One of the key questions being asked is what camera did we use?
The fact is, the whole video was filmed on an iPhone and then edited in After Effects and Premier Pro.
We are doing more and more film edits for clients that have been shot on Smart Phone and we wanted this to be a showcase to show what we can do for you.
If you are looking to turn your iPhone footage into a professional looking video for your website or social media, then please get in touch.
We can professionally edit your footage, add lower thirds, graphics, branding, music and links to suit you.
Or, if you prefer, we can do the filming as well for you.
Client : VIP Guest
Voice Over and Screen Recording for website and social media
Client : Classical Strings
Promo video filmed on iPhone and edited for YouTube, Social Media and website marketing.
The Samphire Club is a Networking Club based in Cornwall. We were given the photos and then asked to put together a short video of the event. This involved creating the logo, titles and editing the clips together. We also added the black borders and end credits.
Tips for filming using your Iphone
- In video setting choose 1080HD 60fps – this will make for a smoother finished film
- Film for 5 seconds before starting to pan and also do the same at the end – this helps in the editing process
- Film 5 seconds prior to filming an interview – this also helps in the editing process
Creative Ideas for Hotels and Accommodation businesses
The key thing is creating more videos rather than a big production once a year. If you have a new offer try this.
- Opening shot – your location – view of the sea
- Offer Shot – Bedroom / Restaurant
- Optional : staff talking to camera about the offer
- Final shot – external location or pool
We would add text to highlight the offer and links to the website as part of the editing process.